Skyrim-An arrow to the... Skyrim-An arrow to the...

I see nothing wrong with a good meme. This made me laugh.

Quest for Levon Quest for Levon

Not a Flash Movie

This crap belongs on youtube! Next time, make a flash movie!

Obama VS. Osama Obama VS. Osama

Actually Pretty Funny

Obama has the unique ability to spew endless streams of bullshit out his mouth whenever he talks. I despise Barrack Obama, but this cartoon was rather amusing.

I'll never forget the day Osama was killed. Boom headshot!

Psychofig responds:

Hehe, thanks... yeah, lately Obama hasn't been consistent on what he supports... not to mention his overuse of rhetoric...

Bio Massacre Bio Massacre

Very good, yet I felt it could have been better

The music needs some serious work; a longer, less-obviously-a-loop mp3 would go a long way toward improving the game. No offense to the composer, but next time, please invest in better quality music.

As for the graphics, I have nothing to complain about, as I myself have not even begun to learn about flash yet. If I were to suggest anything though, it would be to make the characters more photo-realistic

Everything else (other than the fact I'm playing via a laptop..) is very good. The overall game mechanics were well-done, and I'm seeing major potential in the character dialog (I'm thinking of producing actual voice-overs for it myself).

Overall, I liked it, but some things certainly leave a lot to be desired.

Kong-Chuen responds:

Oh the MP3 i compressed it within flash, not a good idea I guess.
Thanks for your review :D

StarCraft FA 5 StarCraft FA 5

very good, but seems to be missing something...

Good job, this is one of the best games I have seen so far. One of the best things about it is that you can go to sandbox mode and make anything happen, from giving the overmind and his buildings the ultimate test of time by making battlecruiser attacks frequent to slaughtering countless marines, either one by one or all at once! I strongly recommend that everyone play this game at least once!

However, I believe that there is always room for improvement. Will there be a Starcraft FA 6 or 7? If so, could you please make it possible to play as Protoss against the Terran and Zerg(I am a major fan of Starcraft and the Protoss)?

Overall, I give this game a nine out of ten. Good job!

Starcraft Terran(loop) Starcraft Terran(loop)

Great, but misses the point slightly

This music is short, but very good. It seems to have been composed very professionally. However, I believe it still needs work; it does not seem to pack quite the same punch as the original. It does not quite portray the Terrans' vast recourcefulness and the imaginary mantra "Hit 'em hard, hit 'em fast, but remember to retaliate if they attack your base!"

Overall ratings:

Quality: 10/10
Originality: 10/10
Sucess, as a remix: 6/10

Final rating: 8/10

Good job!
Random quote from Starcraft: "My life for Auir!"

The Coronation Of Palpatine The Coronation Of Palpatine

SIMPLY AWESOME!!!

This was one of the greatest things I have ever heard in my entire life! Definately worth the time used to listen to it, download it, and type a review for it! I give this a 5/5 and 10/10! If I could, I would gladly give it 500/5 and 100/10! Everyone should definately listen to this!